The Gold Coast Library will be holding three EndNote sessions in August – two Introductory workshops on Wednesday, 10th and Saturday, 27th August and an Advanced workshop on Thursday, 11th August.
To book a place in any of these workshops please go to http://libcal.scu.edu.au/calendar/libcalendar/?cid=939&t=d&d=0000-00-00&cal%5B%5D=939
The Introductory Workshops are open to staff and all students in undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
The Advanced Workshop is open to staff and postgraduate students who are current users of EndNote and who are proficient in all basic EndNote functions.
The Introductory workshops (2 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a bibliography or reading list
- Writing a paper with EndNote (Cite While You Write)
The Advanced workshop (2 hours) will cover:
- Working with long documents
- Attaching files
- Annotating PDFs
- Finding full text
- Creating a reference from an existing PDF
- Smart groups and group sets
- Editing output styles
Venue: Gold Coast library training room, level 4, A Block
Introductory: Wednesday, 10 August (2.00 – 4.00pm)
Saturday, 27 August (2.00 – 4.00pm)
Advanced: Thursday, 11 August (10.00 am-12.00 pm)